Learning Spanish? The best way to start learning the language is to go clean – start from the clearest accent. Castilian Spanish is the best accent to get-go when you’re starting or mastering your Spanish language courses.
AIL Madrid is highly recommended as the best school to enroll when learning the language because of the quality of teachers they have.
- Their courses are also detailed according to your level of understanding of the language and they are respectful of the racial diversity this school accepts every year.
- They are also present in Madrid’s busiest locations so you can have a grab of everything you need before you head on to your classes.
- They offer two cultural excursions and two workshops that aims to keep you in touch with the Spanish culture while you are learning the language.
- The cultural exposure serves as leverage for students to have a better grasp of how to say the words and when and where to use them.
- Roleplays and exposures make the lesson more fun and relevant to the students and made the Spanish language a second tongue in a matter of weeks or months.
- There is only one catch when enrolling Spanish language lessons here – cancellation can be a regret to remember as they do not return back what you have already paid for the lessons.
AIL Madrid is a good option to consider. However, some are also hiring private tutors but these are reported to be costly. However, private tutorials are also personal, direct, time-efficient, and effective. The choice will always be on the student on how he or she wants to grasps further in learning Spanish.